“We want to offer a hand up, not a hand out.”
For the Love of Good Foundation is a nonprofit group that is passionate about helping our neighbors, the struggling and disadvantaged with every day needs and a little more.
- Hampden County Sheriffs Dept. – 20 yrs
- Lay Missionary for Haiti – 16 yrs
- U.S. Air Force Veteran
Follow Us on Facebook!!
Who We Help
Our Struggling and Disadvantaged Neighbors which include:
- Women in Shelters
- Newly Released Inmates
Regardless of Background or Religion
65% Inside USA – 35% Outside USA
How We Help
- Car Repairs
- School Supplies
- Eye Glasses
- Medical Emergency
- Home Repairs
Deciding Who to Help
We will decide on a Case by Case Basis – There will be a short application process. The following criteria will allow us to be as broad as possible to deal with an unexpected crisis or hardship.
- Life sustaining need
- Cost of need
No Cash will be handed out; We will pay for services directly/gift cards.
- In 2004 the U.N. called Cite Soleil the most dangerous place on Earth
- Cite Soleil is the largest slum in the Western Hemisphere
- There are 500,000 people in one square mile